top

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pleasureland-2

Pleasureland-2 [part 2 of 2]
By: rawmeat (allsmiles_21@yahoo.com)

It was a lovely day. It had been raining all night and all day. I decided to take the day off. I called Zarina she was happy to hear I had taken the day off. She told me to come to her shop straight away. It took me about an hour to reach her shop.

She ordered coffee for the both of us. We sat there talking for a while. I was rubbing her leg under the table. She had a huge smile on her face. There were two girls working in her shop. She asked them to go have an early lunch and sent them away. I got up and sat next to her. I pinched her breasts teasing her. She leaned over and kissed me deep. I squeezed her breast making her moan. We couldn't do much so we decided to wait till the sales girls got back so she could leave the shop and we could go home.

Just as the girls got back she received a call. She had a long conversation before she hung up. She then told me we would need to wait for a while as her client was coming over to check a dress and had insisted her to wait. I told her it was fine with me. We had another coffee as we waited. It was about a half hour when the door opened and a lady walked in. she was drenched. Zarina got up to receive her. The exchanged pleasantries and Zarina offered her a towel to dry herself. Zarina introduced her to me. Her name was Rita. Rita was a few years younger then Zarina and had a nice figure and the way her clothes were drenched and sticking on to her I could see she had a nice pair of tits. Zarina noticed the way I was looking at Rita and smiled at me.

Rita finished her business with Zarina and we decided to leave. Zarina asked Rita if she could give her a lift as she had not come by car. Rita gladly accepted. Rita stayed just a mile or two away from where Zarina resided. We reached her Rita's home in less then thirty minutes. Rita insisted that we come in. Zarina knew I wanted to get to her place at the earliest but, she accepted the invitation and we went in.

Rita definitely was a lady with good taste, I realized that, by the way she had decorated her home. I complimented her on her home. She gave me a huge smile and thanked me. She asked us to sit and went in to change out of her wet clothes. I sighed I would have preferred her in her wet clothes. I quickly changed my mind when I saw her entering the living room again in a beautiful blue sari draped gracefully around her. A small wow left my mouth luckily not loud enough for Rita to hear but, Zarina who was sitting right by me heard it.

Rita asked her maid to serve us coffee. We finished coffee and Zarina and I left thanking Rita for her hospitality. The moment Zarina drove out of the gate I leaned over and kissed her neck running my hand on her breasts. Zarina gave me a smile and ran her hand over my jeans rubbing my cock. She smiled broader when she realized I had a raging hard on. She asked me if the cause of the hard on was Rita? I just nodded and put my hands on her thighs rubbing it. Zarina told me there had been times when she had fantasies of Rita. She also told me how there were times when she would measure Rita for a dress and she would let her hands run over her tits. I asked her if Rita ever objected and she told me that she never did anything except smile. That was enough to get my cock harder.

The moment we entered Zarina's house and we closed the door I turned her around and started kissing her like a mad man. I squeezed her tits and asked her to undress right away. She was standing in her undergarments in front of me. I was completely turned on by Rita and now Zarina. I unzipped my jeans and pulled it down. I was now standing in my underwear in front of her. I told her to get on her knees and start sucking my throbbing cock. She obliged. She kept sucking on my cock and licking it. She stopped for a moment and asked me to sit on the couch. Soon as I sat on the couch she resumed sucking my cock. She let her tongue slowly guide down the shaft licking my balls. She took one of my balls in her mouth sucking on it. She then slowly ran her tongue through the crack of my butt slowly crawling towards my arse hole. The moment her tongue touched my hole I jerked. She probed her tongue in my hole, fuck what a feeling. I had never felt this way before. Zarina stopped and looked at me with a smile. She could see the look on my face. She asked me to call her names.

I looked at her and told her to lick my arse like a slut. She willingly obliged. She rubbed my hole as she licked it. I called her a bitch and she seemed to just get more turned on. She had her tongue on my cock again and started bobbing her head on my cock. I asked her to get up and remove her undergarments. She stood up and slowly unhooked her bra and flung it away, she then slowly pulled her panty down and threw it away. I had a surprised look on my face, she had shaved her pussy clean. She smiled at me and asked me if I liked it. I told her I loved it. I then told her to lay down on the floor and finger herself. She got down spread her legs and started fingering herself. She moaned loudly as she kept fingering herself. She squeezed her tits and fingered herself till she jerked. She let out a loud moan as she came.

I told her to get up and follow me to her bedroom. I pushed her down on the bed and told her I want her to get real sluttish. She told me she would do anything I ordered her to do and that she was mine to command. I asked her if she was ok with the idea of a threesome? She nodded. I told her that was not good enough and I wanted her to say yes, not just nod. She looked at me and said yes. She then asked me what I had in mind? I told her I wanted to fuck Rita. She smiled.

I asked her if she had anything to discuss with Rita on the phone? She had a quizzical look on her face. I told her to call her and speak to her. Zarina went out got her cell phone and called Rita. They started talking and I knew the conversation would last for a while. I made Zarina spread her legs as I got between them and started licking her pussy as she spoke on the phone. As my tongue touched her pussy she let out a small moan. I then got on her and slowly entered her pussy. The moment my cock was inside her Rita clenched her teeth to make sure she doesn't scream. My hands were on her tits squeezing and pinching I slowly slid my hand to her pussy and my finger went in, with my cock following. She couldn't stop from coming again and she jerked as she came and almost dropped the phone. I was almost on the verge of coming myself and just as she got back on the call with Rita I caught her and shoved my cock into her mouth. She asked Rita to hold on for a few as she pulled me closer to her and caught my cock in her hand and started bobbing her head on it. It just took me a few seconds before I shot my load into her mouth. As the first load hit the back of her throat I let out a huge moan. She milked me to the last drop and licked my cock clean. I pulled my cock out with a pop. She gave me a huge smile as she picked up the phone to continue her conversation with Rita.

She finished her conversation with Rita. She smiled at me and asked me if I enjoyed myself? She also told me that Rita was asking me what were the sounds. She told Rita it was nothing. I wanted to fuck Rita.

We fucked again that night like crazy. I fantasized that I was fucking Rita and Zarina together.

Zarina woke me up with a hot cup of tea in the morning. She was wearing my t-shirt which hardly covered her panty. I had an instant hard on. I put the cup of tea aside and ordered her to come over. She came and sat next to me on the bed. She ran her hands over my cock lovingly. She bent down and kissed the head of my cock. Slowly she licked the head n swallowed my cock. She kept jerking my cock and bobbing her head up and down on my cock. I told her to stop ordered her to strip. She stood took the t-shirt and her panty off. I then told her to saddle me. She climbed me and adjusting my cock with her hand slowly guided it inside her pussy. She started riding me and moaned loudly. I held her butt tight as she went up and down on my cock. She stopped for a few seconds and I realized she had reached her climax. I asked her to get off and suck me off. She got off me and holding my cock wet with her cum she swallowed it. Just a few jerks of her hands and I shot my load into her mouth. She sucked me till I pushed her away. She licked my cock clean. A drop of my cum was stuck to her chin and she wiped it with her finger and licked it off.

Zarina asked me to stay back for the day. I smiled at her and pulled her over to me rubbing my hands on her pussy. I asked her what she would do for me if I stayed back? She promised me that she would do anything I ordered her to do. My mind was already working on how to get her to ask Rita to come over.

I told her to go get some breakfast ready. I walked into the kitchen and saw her preparing eggs. I went behind her and cupped her breasts. She turned I kissed her hard. We broke our kiss so she could serve me breakfast. We sat down to eat. I looked at her and told her I wanted to fuck Rita. She gave me a surprised look and asked me how I think that would be possible? I told her to ask Rita to come to the shop and try caressing her. She was a little skeptical but agreed to try it for me. I knew if things went wrong Zarina would lose a good customer, but what if things went the way I wanted it?

It was past eleven when we entered Zarina's shop. She had already called Rita and asked her to come by around 12. She asked the girls working in her shop to go for lunch. Just as I saw Rita park her car I winked at Zarina and left the shop. I passed Rita on the way smiled and said hi.

I walked around the block giving Zarina time to work her magic on Rita. I got back after a full twenty minutes. When I entered the shop I couldn't see either of them. I sat down and waited. Zarina came out first immediately followed by Rita. Zarina sat down and Rita looked at me smiled and left. I looked towards Zarina. She looked into my eyes and smiled. She told me my idea worked. She had asked Rita to come to her house in an hour. Though she told me, that she had not mentioned about me being there. I told her that was not a problem a surprise is always fun.

We drove back to Zarina's house. She went in to change. She came out wearing a sexy red lingerie which made me drool. We decided that I would stay in one of the bedrooms till Zarina strips her completely and then enter the room. The very idea of a three sum had me completely turned on. I couldn't wait for Rita to come and I pulled Zarina towards me and started kissing her and biting her lips. My hands had just reached between her thighs when the door bell rang. Zarina pointed towards a room and asked me to stay there as she walked towards the door to open it.

I entered the room and kept the door slightly open just enough for me to see the other room and hear what's going on. Soon I saw Zarina taking Rita's hand and walk into the room. I was getting impatient. Soon I heard a slight moan. My cock was throbbing inside my pants. I waited for a full thirty minutes before I decided to walk into their room. When I entered I saw Rita was lying on the bed her eyes closed minus her clothes and Zarina was between her legs licking and fingering her pussy. I walked over and tapped Zarina on her back. She turned towards me and I gestured her to move. I slowly got down on my knees and placing my hands on Rita's thighs slowly started kissing her pussy. I inserted one of my fingers into her pussy and started rubbing her. Rita started moaning louder, I nibbled at her clitoris; she pushed herself closer grinding her pussy on my face. I smiled I knew she was way too turned on.

Rita did not know it was my tongue on her pussy and my finger which was fucking her. She was moaning in ecstasy. I looked at Zarina and winked. Zarina climbed on the bed and she took Rita's tit in her mouth and started sucking on it. Rita opened her eyes in surprise. She looked at Zarina then she looked between her legs and found me there. I stopped and looked at her with a grin. She was taken aback and she tried to move but she couldn't, not with me holding her legs and Zarina pinning her down and sucking on her tits. Rita was enjoying herself too much to mind any more she just looked at Zarina quizzically and Zarina smiled and asked her to relax and enjoy herself. Rita laughed and told her she was having the time of her life. My idea definitely worked.

I kept at her pussy for a while. She kept moaning louder and louder it wasn't long before she put her legs around me and held me by my hair. I knew she was almost on the verge to cum. I stopped and so did Zarina. I sat up on the bed and looked down at her. She had a questioning look on her face she asked me why I stopped she pleaded me to continue. I laughed at her desperation. She pleaded again asking me to continue. I told her to be patient. I looked at Zarina and told her to come and undress me. Zarina was immediately by my side unzipping me and pulling my jeans off. She then tugged at my underwear and my cock jumped out. Rita looked at my cock admiringly. Zarina got down on her knees and kissed my cock. I held her by her hair and turned her face up planting a rough kiss on her mouth. I then told her to start kissing me starting from my feet. Zarina started kissing my feet and legs slowly working her way up. Rita sat there looking and enjoying herself. Soon as Zarina reached my cock I asked her to stop again. I asked Rita to lie down and spread her legs again and told Zarina to lick her pussy. Zarina obliged. A few licks and Rita started moaning again. I told Zarina to stop once more. Rita could not take it anymore and she pleaded asking us to help her cum. I looked at Rita and asked her what she was ready to do for us. She told me she would do anything. I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her towards my cock. She immediately started licking my cock and bobbing her head on it. I told Zarina to continue tongue fucking Rita. Her mouth on my cock was heavenly. She sucked on my cock with intense pleasure. She moaned as Zarina inserted her finger into her pussy. She jerked and her hands held my cock tight as she came. Zarina kept lapping at her pussy licking her pussy juice. I caught Zarina by her hair and pulled her towards me I wanted to taste Rita's juice so I kissed Zarina deep letting my tongue roll over hers. Soon as we broke the kiss Zarina wanted a share of my cock and she slid down towards my cock and kissing Rita she slowly let her tongue roll over my cock. She probably wanted to prove that she is better then Rita, she let her tongue run down the shaft sucking my balls. Rita moved giving her better access as she watching Zarina in action. Zarina kept licking my balls and slowly slid her tongue on the crack of my butt running it towards my arsehole she slowly let her tongue run all over my hole and spreading my cheeks she flicked her tongue on my hole. I moaned loudly and grabbed Rita by her hand and pulled her towards me kissing her. Zarina kept at it, I was sure if I got any harder my cock would probably explode. I grabbed Rita's tits and started squeezing them one after the other; Rita started moaning half in pain and in pleasure. She bent over kissing me all over my chest and running her tongue towards my neck and my ears. She started sucking on my earlobes.

Rita was all over me. I told Zarina to stop and get on the bed with us, I ordered Rita to lick Zarina. Rita was at it immediately. Zarina spread her legs as much as she could do give Rita better access to her pussy. I climbed Zarina and started tit fucking her and every once in a while she would put her tongue out licking my cock, I then put my cock in her mouth for her to suck. She sucked on my cock like a hungry slut with a slurping sound. It wasn't long before Zarina came with Rita licking on her pussy juice.

I told Rita to kiss Zarina. Rita climbed over Zarina kissing her deep and squeezing her breasts and pinching it, her other hand rubbed Zarina's pussy. Zarina moaned I decided to just watch both of them in action for a while. Rita ran her fingers all over Zarina's pussy inserting her finger in and out of her pussy. Zarina was now squeezing Rita's tit. I was going crazy watching them both. I moved in and took Rita's hands from Zarina's pussy and inserted my finger in. Rita came off Zarina and lay down next to her. I moved between them one hand on each of their pussy. I then decided to fuck Rita. I rolled on top of her and kissing her deep I spread her legs and slowly entered her. Rita held on to me tightly as my cock disappeared inside her pussy. She let out a small scream as I rammed her deep and hard. I kept fucking her hard she screamed and moaned as if she was being raped. The louder she screamed the harder I fucked. Her moans and screams were turning me on more and more. Zarina wanted in on the action and she climbed on to Rita. She turned around so Rita could lick her pussy and she could kiss me. I kept ramming Rita she jerked. I knew she had cum once again.

I knew I wasn't going to last long as I pulled my cock out of her wet pussy. The moment I did Zarina had her mouth on my cock. Rita got up and she started massaging my balls. I held Zarina tight letting out a loud moan as the first load of cum shot out into her mouth. She kept bobbing her head till I could cum no more. I fell down on the bed completely spent. Zarina opened her mouth showing Rita and me the cum on her tongue and she pulled Rita close to her kissing her deep and exchanging my cum. Looking at that got me turned on all over again.

We spent the next two hours cuddling each other and playing with each others bodies. We woke up when we heard a phone ring. It was Rita's husband. She told him she was with Zarina and would be home after dinner. She was smiling at us when she put down the phone. She told us her husband was leaving for Delhi for an urgent office meeting and wont be back for 2 days. We knew what our plans were for the next 2 days.

2 comments: