top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cabin in the Woods

Cabin in the Woods
By: Woody (ArkWoodCooker@aol.com)

Cabin in the Woods

Well, you are lost, I finally admit to myself. This after driving two hours down a lil black to road, a lane would be more like it with not a sign of the main highway in sight. I can't believe that this road has no other roads on it or houses or anywhere for me to turnaround without going off the road. As I round a corner I laugh as I can see lights off in the distance reflecting off what looks to be a lake. In the first drive I pull but instead of turning around and peeling off in the other direction I think I might better get out and check with who is here to find out where I am at and my best way back to the highway and to Charlotte, where I am heading.

Gravel crunches under my tires as I come to a stop behind a red 2 door Honda Accord, sporty lil car I think to myself, must be a young couple. I walk up a paved walkway that splits flower beds that are in full bloom. Walking under the archway I push the lighted doorbell that is to the left of the door. Peeping thru the windows I notice no lights are on and realize it is kinda late and night and hope I am not disturbing anyone, specially some newlyweds since that is what this looks like, a honeymoon shack on the lake.

I turn to walk back to my car. Just as I step down off of the porch I hear the tumble of the locks in the door and the creak of the old hinges. I turn to look back and make my inquiry.

"Hi. I am sorry to bother you so late but I have gotten lost and was wanting to get some directions." I shield my eyes from the glare of the flood light that was switched on.

"Where are you trying to get to" a feminine voice ask me. That voice, it sounds familiar.

"I need to get back on to highway 84 so I can go into Charlotte, I am staying at the Holiday Inn there for a seminar that starts Monday. Left out a couple days early so could have some time to relax and unwind before work and now with this lil adventure I am glad I did." I still can not see who is at the door but can't help but think on how that voice was vaguely familiar.

"That's right, it is time for your annual trip thru these parts isn't it?" The light is turned out and a lady steps out on the porch in a thick white robe. "Don't know me do you?"

I shake my head no, trying to jog my memory on how I could no anyone out in the middle of nowhere that I am.

"I have been checking you in at the hotel for the past 5 years when you come into town, it is me, Tammy."

Now I know why she sounded so familiar.

"Hey Tammy" I say and then ask, "I take it I must be somewhere close since I have ran into you here. I used a different route this year, one suggested by a colleague that works here that said I would enjoy the scenery. Well, if it wasn't night and I felt lost he might have been right but not able to enjoy it much so far. Where am I and what are you doing out here, I thought you lived in town?"

"Come on in and sit and relax some." She turns in the door and I step back up on the porch and walk thru the door, "shut the door and lock it behind you please" she calls out as she leads into the open living room. "Well, for starters you are only about twenty minutes out of town. This is Lake Lilly, it is a recreation lake with little cabins like this strewn all around it." She sits at the end of the couch closest to the fireplace, a small fire crackling to ward off the chill that blows in off the lake, I sit in a recliner that faces the fireplace also. "As far as me being here, well that is kind of a funny story. This is the honeymoon cottage, where I was to be spending my honeymoon, but Rick, my now ex-fiancee decided to run off last weekend with some lady he met in his office. By the time I called around and canceled all the other arrangements I felt like I was gonna keep this thru the weekend and have some good old me time to clear out the system ya know."

"I am sorry" I say stunned at what you just told me. "I bet you heard that alot this past week huh? Than and it is his loss and what not but truth is I bet you are tore up inside and here I am intruding. You can give me the quickest way to town, and the hotel, and I will be out of your hair." I stand up out of the chair to leave.

"Nonsense" you say and tell me to sit back down. "I have been out here since Thursday, the owner cut me a deal giving my situation and have thought about it all I want to and am glad to have some company." You smile at me as I sit back down. "Besides, who would have though we would run into each like this instead of me being behind the mahogany counter giving you a key" you say with a laugh. "This couch makes out to a nice comfy bed and you are more than welcome to it if you like. I have been sleeping on it but I can move to the bed tonight."

"I would hate to intrude on you like that though" I say in argument.

"Think nothing of it, the sheets are still clean. I don't move around much when I sleep. When you rang the doorbell I was just fixing to start the jacuzzi and go for a lil dip in it to help relax before bed, would you like to join me?"

"I would love to but I didn't pack any trunks, I was gonna go to wal mart tomorrow and buy some for me to wear round the indoor pool at the hotel, but haven't made it that far yet."

"That is fine, I have a pair of shorts of his that I packed to sleep in that you can wear, I haven't even pulled them out yet and the two of you are close to the same size."

"Well, if you are gonna twist my arm" I say with a laugh. "If you are serious about me staying the night here I can go get my overnight bag while you start warming up the jacuzzi." I walk out the door to my truck and get my small overnight back out of the truck and walk back in the house and go to the bathroom to change. I see that you have left the shorts on then counter of the sink and change in them. A little on the small side I think to myself, noticing how tight they fit, my crotch bulging out. I wonder to myself if I should put my underwear on to do a lil more concealing but then think it will be dark and sure it is a big hot tub. Turning off the light I follow the sound of some soft rock music playing and find my way into the room at the end of the house with the jacuzzi in it.

"I hope you don't mind the music, it is something to help me relax."

"No, it is fine with me, it helped me find you" I say slipping into the tub beneath the roaring bubbles. I notice the tub is kinda small, three people would be a crowd, but after all, this is for honeymooners I think to myself. When I sit I can't help but brush against her legs.

"Sorry, just not much room to move in here."

"You are right, I didn't think about that. It is OK though, you aren't bothering me." You are relaxed back with your head on a cushion enjoying the pulses flowing from the jets. The light is low in the room, light illuminating from the candles each placed in the corners of the room. In the low light I get a good look at you. I can't help but notice how pretty you are out from under the uniform I have always seen you in. Even though it fits you nicely and often shows your round curves it is better to see you like this. Your hair is loose, thrown back over the tub, never realized it was that long. Your skin is a rich brown from laying out or in a bed. Your legs are long and slender with nice pretty feet with your toe nails painted with a french tips.

"Would you like me to rub your feet?"

"Oh would you do that for me, I love to have it done but he never would." Easily she lifts her left leg up and lazily puts its into my lap. I am not quiet ready and when she let her foot down it rested against my crotch was bulging out against the wet material of the shorts. I saw her open her eyes a little then smile as they shut again and I picked up her small foot from my lap. At first I gently rubbed along the ball of her foot then used my thumbs to work up and down the sole along the arch. Holing her delicate foot in one hand I massaged all over with the other, rubbing down between her cute lil toes and massaging each toe by itself.

"Oh man that feels so damn good!" I felt her shift around in the tub some and soon her right foot was in my lap below my hands. I shifted, my cock had begun to stir as I massaged her foot and now her other one was sitting right on top of it. I shifted a little under her foot, but that seemed to only make my cock grow stiffer and now her foot was square on top of it. I went to set her foot down on my right leg and pick up her right foot to massage it and as I did, she moved and now I can feel her left foot pressing down directly on my hard member. I know she has to know and I can't move to escape her touch so I start massaging again. It seemed like the harder I massaged her foot, rubbing all over it, the more her other foot moved up and down along my cock.

"It feels like you are enjoying getting your hands on my feet as much as I am" Tammy says with a smile on her lips. I can't say anything, just continue what I am doing. More oh's and ah's come from here as I use both hand to massage the arches of her feet deeply.

"As good as that feels you are gonna have to stop dear, I think I have been in here long enough, don't need us turning to shriveled up prunes." I let go of her foot and she pulls the other one from my lap. I wait and let her stand up first, to give myself a little time to adjust myself before standing up. I catch your looking at me as you hand a towel to m and quickly cover my midsection and blush. I follow her into the living room and get my bag.

"After you get changed would you like to have a night cap?"

"Sure, do you have some Rum and Coke?"

"Yes sir I sure do. As soon as I get changed I will make us a couple of drinks and meet you back on the couch." After changing into some lounge pants I had with me and an old tank top I venture back out of the bathroom, You see me coming out and pat the couch for me to sit down there. I notice you are wearing a white satin gown with thin shoulder straps that seems to have your breast pushed up and together and falls about mid thigh on your legs that you have tucked back under you.

"Thank you Tammy. I just feel like I am being a hinder to you."

"No, your not at all. I had just about all the alone time I needed, I am enjoying your company. Besides, gives us a chance to visit some other than at the Inn. Forgive me for my nightie, I had everything packed for a honeymoon, so bout all I have is kinda revealing."

"You look lovely, I just don't see why your fiancee would have left you high and dry like he did."

"Well, to be honest I guess it was my fault, even though we agreed to it. When we were making plans for the wedding and all and I teased him about waiting til our honeymoon to let him fuck me anymore. He just kinda laughed and he said it was a deal, he bet I couldn't wait that long anyway. Now I didn't say anything about other ways of getting off so I was still trying to keep him happy and take care of him in other ways and I am sure you can imagine how I mean. Well, turned out the reason he went along with it was that he was also screwing a gal down at the mall. I accidentally caught them last week when I was dropping in to surprise him but I guess the surprise was really on me." A tear silently trailed down her cheek.

I reach up and gently rub her cheek to dry the tear.

"I think he was stupid for how he treated you." I gently lean across the couch and softly kiss her damp cheek. Slowly you turn and face towards me, our faces inches apart. You move to me and our lips gently brush along each others til they are crushed together in a full kiss. The kiss grows, lips parting, tongues twirling around each others, tracing along lips and entwining together. Slowly I pull back, looking into your eyes, I reach up and softly push one of the shoulder straps down off your shoulder and I bend down and gently kiss your warm flesh. I kiss along your shoulder and then up your neck, across your cheeks and down the other side, pushing the thin strap down there and kissing along the top flesh of your shoulder. I watch as it falls down, only being held up by the swell of your breast. I scoot back a lil and reach up and gently pull the thin material out and down away from your breast. I kiss my way down from your shoulder to your left breast, gently sucking, licking my way to your nipple. I open my mouth wide and suck in as much of your breast that I can, then start pulling back, letting my tongue circle until it is finally bathing your hard nipple. I suck hard on your nipple, stretching it, teasing it. Finally I let loose and kiss my way to the other side and devour it, going straight for your nipple and trapping it with my teeth and flicking my tongue fast across the sensitive tip. I hear you moan softly and feel your fingers in my hair, I suck harder. I move a hand slowly up between your slightly open legs and feel you open wider. My fingers find the moist material of the flimsy panties covering your pussy. I rub up and down along your lips, pressing the material of your panties against your fleshy lips.

"How bout I take them off and have them out of the way?"

You nod yes and lift your hops up off the couch to allow me to pull them down and off easily. I push your legs open wide, leaning in I blow cool air across your moist sex. Moving closer and closer I can smell the sweet scent of your liquor and I roll out my tongue and slowly lick along the inside of your thigh, and move to the other side and kiss m y way to your center. I feel your body shudder when I let my tongue wiggle between your swollen lips and lap up some of your sweet nectar. I push my tongue in and roll it all around, working it in and out like a mini cock then pull back and move up to suck and lick all around your swollen clit. I can feel your pulse in it as my tongue bathes back and forth across it. I look upwards and I see you massaging and cupping your breast, pulling at your hard nipples and that really excites me and a growl vibrates from me against your excited pussy.

"Please" you are looking at me and pleading,"please fuck me, I don't want to wait any longer."

Knowing good and well how to take a hint I stand up and undo the string on my shorts and push them down, exposing my very hard cock. Not wasting time I get down on my knees between your open legs and pull you to me on the edge of the couch. You reach down between us, grasping hold of my cock and rubbing it up and down along your wet lips. I shiver, loving how it feels and smile at you. Gently you guide me between your lips and I feel you heat starting to envelope me. Slowly I push myself forward, inch by inch giving you all my hard shaft til finally it is all inside of you. I bend down and kiss you, our tongues entwining as I rock on my knees, pulling almost all the way out, then driving back inside of you to the hilt.

"Come baby, I need it, I need to feel you deep inside of me" you say between breaths, encouraging me to go faster and harder and deeper. I pull you closer to me and you wrap your legs around me. It feels so good inside your wet box, my cock stretching you open to fill you completely. Faster and faster I move and I can feel my own orgasm building. Your moans of pleasure drift up to my ears, hearing you mutter "fuck me, fuck me" over and over only adds fuel to my fire. I hold your legs just above your knees and spread them open wide and position myself to really push my cock inside you real deep. That drives you over the edge and the room is filled with a long low moan. I can feel your pussy rippling around my cock. My cock expands, throbs and my hot seed fires from my balls, coating deep inside of you. With a few final gentle thrust my balls are empty and I let go of your legs and lean forward and kiss you softly then rest against you, our hearts beating rapidly close to each other as breathing returns to normal.

"Oh my gosh that was wonderful" I say, as I move up off of you so not to crush you and sit on the floor between your feet.

"Uh huh, you can say that again. I can't believe I had gone so long without that."

"Why don't we make a pallet here on the floor and let's sleep here by the fire tonight?"

You reply sure and tell me to move so you can go and get us some cover. I hear you use the bathroom and I slip on my shorts and move some of the furniture around so that we have plenty of room. You come back wearing a pair of aqua blue silk sleep shorts and matching tank and carrying a bundle of covers and pillows. I take the covers and make us out a big pallet. You lay the pillows down and pull one cover back and I let you lay down first as I put a few more sticks of wood on the fire so hopefully it wouldn't die out as we lay sleeping. I go to the bathroom, wash myself up with a warm washcloth and use the bathroom then come to the living room, turning out all the lights I make my way down to beside you, you are laying on your side with your back to the fire and I am facing you, We kiss and hug softly and sweetly and I lay on my back, you lay your head on my chest and we drift off to sleep.

Slowly wake up feeling the warm morning sun cascading thru the sheer curtains across my bare chest. Just as I go to open lazy eyes I feel your warm mouth slowly enveloping my limp cock. Your tongue slowly circles the shaft as you move up and down causing my cock to grow hard and fill her delicate mouth. Just as I reach my full glory she pulls away, letting the cool air in the room hit my cock causing it to jump and shiver.

"Oh why did you stop" I ask pleadingly, trying to grab at her head to guide her back to my wanting member.

"Come on lazy bones, time to get up. You can come join me in the shower if you want before I drag you off into town for some shopping."

The bed shifts and I watch as you walk off into the bathroom off the bedroom and I can hear the water coming on in the over sized shower. Grumbling I get out of the bed and join her in the shower, the cool water opening my eyes wide and reach around you to add in some hot water.

You hand me the sponge that is already soaped up and ask me to wash your back. I start at your neck, it being exposed as you have your long hair piled up on your head, then wash out across your shoulders. Slowly I work my way down your back taking slow deliberate strokes making my way down and following the curve of your bottom with the thick soft sponge. My hand slips between your slightly spread legs and I wash along the inside of your things and move my hand upwards until the soapy sponge is against your pussy. Thinking you need a lil payback for this morning I drop the sponge and begin massaging your lathered pussy with my fingers. You have your hands on the wall in front of you and lean forward, pushing your bottom back towards me. By now my cock has regained its firmness and I am totally awake. Slowly I work my fingers back and forth between your lips and up to gently massage your clit before slipping back down to rub your lips. Moving my hand I take a hold of my cock and step up close to you. I rub the tip of my cock along your wet and soapy lips and slowly push push the head up inside of you. Expecting protest all I hear is a soft moan escape your as your head dips down. I take hold of both your ass cheeks and hold tight as I move forward, pushing more and more of my rigid member inside of you. Quickly passions are awakened and you are pushing back to meet my thrust and I give your ass a few loud wet slaps under the spray of the shower. My pace is quickening and our moans bounce off the smooth tile of the shower. Harder and faster I move against you as I can feel my orgasm building, my cock throbbing as it slides in and out of your hot wet lips. With one hard, deep thrust I bury deep inside of you and my cum blast deep inside your pulsing pussy. Spent I lean forward and give the back of your neck a soft kiss and you turn towards me and we kiss, our lips parted, tongues dancing and caressing each others.

"Now we need to get cleaned up and get ready to go into town Mike" you say, pushing away from the wall and disengaging from me. We wash up and rinse off the soap and you turn off the water. I step out first and get a towel for me and hand you one as you step out of the glass enclosure. After drying off we go to get dressed.

I slip on some khaki shorts and a button down shirt and flip flops and wait for you to get ready. You come our wearing light orange and white sundress that falls just to your knees and is held up with thin straps that. The color shows off your dark tan beautifully. You grab our keys and tell me to hurry up and come on and hop in your care to take off to town.

Loosing track of where we are going a huge mall pops up in front of us and I let an involuntary groan.

"Don't worry dear, I I promise it will be well worth your being here with me.

Dutifully I follow off into the masses doing my best to keep up with you. First few shops we venture off into are nothing that I care for and just stand around waiting for you to leave and on to the next one. I really wasn't paying attention to where we were going cause they all seemed the same to me but after we walked into yet another big store an I almost knocked over a half naked mannequin since I wasn't paying attention I looked around to see where we at. Smiling as you laughed at me I realized that you had managed to get me in Victoria's Secrets with no argument, your good I think to myself.

"Don't get too excited I am only in here to pick up a gift for a girlfriends bridal shower next week."

Still, being in here is way better than being in Kirkland's.

"You sure I couldn't talk you in to picking up something while we are here, it would be a treat from me."

"Tell you what bud, you hold onto that thought, I know a shop downtown that I would like to go to and do some shopping and I bet we could find something I like there." Needless to say I was ready to get to the car and zoom downtown but she put on the brakes saying there were still a few other places she need to hit while here at the mall first. We leave out of Victoria's with me toting a big gift box and walking around a few other stores. Finally you look back and announce that it is time to go.

Leaving the mall we head off downtown and travel thru a maze of streets until you pull up in front of an old boutique shop that according to the weathered sign sells "all kinds of costume, lingerie and toys for the parents". Interesting I think to myself as we depart the car. I hold the door open and follow you in to be greeted by loud R&B music coming from speakers hung in corners of the shop. A middle age lady walks up and hugs you tightly and the two of you talk as I kinda just hang back, not wanting to intrude.

"Michael, I would like for you to meet my dear friend Crystal, the mastermind of the chaos before you." That comment merits you a pop on the bottom from Crystal and I laugh.

"Crystal was about to close up the shop and go run some errands and lunch but seeing how she is so kind she said that she will lock the door and let us stay in and shop undisturbed. You don't mind do you?"

"No, not at all" I replied.

"Good, then you can help me pick out a costume for the Halloween party in a couple of weeks at work."

Crystal walks by us and tells us that she will be back in a lil while and to make our self at home. As she walks out the door she puts up a gone to lunch sign and you can hear the lock click as the music is paused.

"Come on" you say, pulling me over in the direction of the costumes.

"I have though of going as a Playboy bunny but I imagine there will be several of those, we have a few "blondes" working there. Also have thought of Elvira the vampire but I really don't have the cleavage to pull off that costume."

"Go as Lil Bo Peep, or maybe go as a Nun." Her gaze follows mine to a habit that is hanging up on the wall on display.

"I haven't thought of that one and I know some of the other people at work think I am innocent so that would be a good one." She went over and looked on the shelf under that and found one in her size and headed off to the dressing rooms in the back of the store. I make my way back and wait for her to emerge.

"I like this" she says coming out and making a quick turn in front of me. "It is actually pretty comfortable, it feels soft against my skin. Besides, could be all innocent on the outside and wear something sexy underneath it, like maybe a black demi cup bra with thong panties and maybe even some black stockings. " All I could do is nod in agreement at that thought.

"Wish I could be around for that, I know I would be doing my best to see exactly what you did have on underneath it."

"What? You mean like this" you say as I watch you reach down and grab hold of the bottom hem and slowly pull it up. As your body becomes exposed to me I see you standing there in a pair of pink and white boy shorts with a matching lace bra, the lovely tops of your breast spilling over the top. You hold the habit up for a moment and then drop it.

"Damn! You look hot" I stammer out. Before I can get to you you turn and giggle and head back into the dressing room. You come back out with your sundress on and the habit on the hanger and tell me that it is time to look around the store some now that is settled. As we walk about looking at nighties and negligees I watch as you pick up one here or there til you are holding about five different ensembles.

"Sit in that dressing room across from this one and I will go in here and try on each of these and come out and model them for you but you have to decide on one that you like the best."

I sit and wait for you to come out. As you emerge from behind the door I see you are wearing a black demi cup bra, your lovely cleavage pushed up and out of the little bra and I can just see the top of your nipples with a matching black thong. Slowly she turned a few slow circles in front of letting me soak up how lovely she looked. Slowly she wandered back into the dressing room and closed the door behind her. Before she re-emerged I adjusting my swelling cock so that it was not tenting up my shorts. She came out this time wearing a pink teddy with matching pink panties that looked lovely against her tanned skin. Spinning I watch as you come closer to me this time and tells me to feel how soft it is. You take my hand and put against the material covering loosely against you belly and rub my hand back and forth. When I try to move my hand up to feel your breast in the built in cups your brush my hand away and smile at me. Smiling you turn away and walk back into the dressing room.

"Wow!" I take a deep breath as you walk out across the hall into the room I am in and stand before me. This time she is wearing a sheer black baby doll with matching boy shorts and some black stockings. I noticed the stockings were my favorite kind and had the dark seam line running up the back and you are wearing four inch black heels.

"I kinda thought this one would get your attention mister" you say standing just a few feet from me. Slowly you turn around facing away from and take a few steps away from me then bend over at the waist and look back at me smiling. I see that the boy shorts are actually crotchless and I see your naked lips, puffy and wet poking out at me. Standing up you walk back into the other dressing room and before you close the door you blow me a kiss. Once again I have to shift my cock around trying to make myself somewhat comfortable.

When you emerge from behind the door again you are wearing what looks like a simple slip with thin straps. It is a light yellow in color and the material is sheer and I can see your pink nipples pressing against the material, hard as pebbles. Looking downward I let out a gasp and notice you have on no panties beneath the slip.

"Oh I love this song" you say as a slow jam song starts to play and you begin moving your body in time with the heavy beat of the song. You step close to me, but just out of my reach and sway back and forth and dance around, staying just out of reach of me. I sit mesmerized watching you. Her body is twisting and turning like she has been dancing all her life and she belongs up on a stage. Slowly you move close to me and spread my legs a lil further apart by using your foot. Putting your arms around my neck you lean and give me a lust filled kiss and then let go and turn around only to back up and rub your bottom against the crotch of my shorts, finding my hard cock. "No touching" you say and tell me that I am to sit and enjoy the show for now. Standing in front of me facing me again you run your hands up and down along your body, running them under her breast and circling them and moving down her tummy. I watch as you take the bottom of the slip and lift it up until is over her hips. Bending over in front of me you bounce it up and down and shakes it all around. Standing up and facing away from me you look over your left shoulder as you push the strap down and then turn to the right and watch me as you push that strap down also. While facing away from me I can see that you are cupping and caressing your C cup sized breast and massaging them. Turning to face me again we lock eyes as she pushes the slip off her body to puddle at her feet and then you step out and move my way.

"Do not move at all, if you do, and you touch me, I will stop and get dressed and we will go home and I will not be happy."

I nod my head in understanding.

"Scoot out closer to the edge of the seat for me." I do so and you step closer and turn to and place your ass right in my lap and start grinding hard on my cock. I have to scoot my hands under my legs to fight off the urge to reach around and touch you. While you are working your bottom in my lap you are running your hands up and down and caressing your body, touching yourself all over. Raising up just a little you reach between and rub my cock, moving your hand up and down the stiff bulge in my shorts. I feel you shift it so it is out from under the zipper but pretty much standing up and then sit back down directly on it. Leaning back against me I can see your left hand is toying with a hard nipple as your right hand has disappeared between your open legs and is no doubt rubbing your pussy. Turning to look at me you as if I want to see how wet and excited you are. I nod my head yes. You shift and a long moan slips between your lips and I know you have inserted a finger inside of yourself. After a moment you reach up behind you and run your damp finger along my lips and I roll my tongue out and lick off your fresh juices. I swirl my tongue all around your finger and suck off all your juices. Once clean, you move your hand back down between your legs and continue to play with yourself a little bit longer.

"I want to feel that hard cock inside me while I touch myself, rub my clit" you whisper huskily.

I move in an effort to try to free my cock for you but you grab my hand and tell me to wait,that you will take care of it. Slowly you continue to touch yourself in my lap.

"I am so hot and wet baby" you moan and I feel your hips starting to gyrate faster against your fingers. I lean up and look over your shoulder and watch as you pinch and pull on your hard nipple and cupping your breast, the other is busy moving against your wet mound.

"Ohhhh" you let out a loud moan. " I just slid two fingers inside my wet pussy and it feels so good. My pussy is on fire and so wet baby." My hard cock is throbbing and I feel as if it is about to rip thru the shorts. I have to hold on tight to the bench so not to touch you at this point. I feel your hips moving faster and faster in my lap.

"Oh yes Michael, I am gonna cum" you say between gritted teeth and I feel you lay back against me, one hand draped back over my neck for support. A minute later I feel your body shaking as the point of climax rides thru your lovely body. Slowly you become still in my lap and I can smell the sweet scent of your arousal and release.

"That was awesome. I must say that was the first time I have ever really done anything like that."

Slowly you move around and you move the hand that you had down on your pussy comes up to my mouth. I greedily lick and suck all your juices from your fingers.

"I had better get dressed now, Crystal should be back any moment" you say and get up off my lap and move away, stopping to bend over and pick up the slip off the floor. I move and give your exposed bottom a good swift pop. You stand up straight and say that wasn't nice and laugh and head off to get dressed. Going to get up I happen to look down and notice that I have a wet spot on my shorts. I untuck my shirt and the tails manage to cover up the spot. I go back out into the store and look around at some various costumes and other lingerie while I wait on you. A moment later you come up behind me and give me a kiss on my cheek.

"Miss me?"

"Always." About that time Crystal re-enters the shop and as that if we were able to find what we were looking for. You head over with the habit and give her the matching bra and panties and stockings but tell her that I will be paying for them. They share a laugh at that. After you pay for the costume I tell you to go on and get the car cooled down, I will be there in just a moment. You give me a puzzled look but say OK and head on out the store into the afternoon sun.

" I wanna take a look in the toy room if that is ok" I tell Crystal before she has a chance to total up my purchase.

"Sure, go right ahead" she says and hits a buzzer that unlocks the door and I head off in. I see what I have in mind and take it off the wall and look at it. It is a small remote control egg vibrator that is waterproof. I should be able to keep it hid pretty easy until time was right to use it. Going back out to the register I handed it over to Crystal who didn't even give it a second look and rang it all up. She did however put the egg in a black bag by itself so I could keep it separate in my pocket. Walking out I quickly join you in the car and off we go again, heading back to the lodge. You hit a drive thru and pick up us a late lunch to eat once back. As we get back to the lodge, the sun is just starting to set behind the tall trees across the lake.

"Let's go out and enjoy some more time in the jacuzzi" I say as the sun sinks down and darkness closes in around us.

"Okay, but this time no suits" you say with a grin.

"Deal" I say and head off to shuck clothes. I grab a couple towels and stick the new toy in between the folds of one and head off to the hot tub. I beat you out there and use the rolled up towel as a prop and lay my head back on it and relax waiting on you. Needless to say with some of the thoughts running thru my head my cock had begun to harden by the time I fell your feet touching my leg and I know that you have now joined me in the tub. Opening my eyes I realized you were standing over me.

"You looked pretty comfortable here so I thought I would join you" you say and sit down in my lap, rubbing your smooth sex against my hard member. I reach around and grasp your ass cheeks and pull you tighter to me and pull you down for a kiss. your soft hand runs up and down my stomach and chest, then slowly under the water I feel your caressing me. I feel you shifting in my lap and I open my eyes to see what you are doing. You move just enough out of my lap, putting your ass towards me and then I feel you grasp my cock and slowly you lower yourself onto my cock.

"God it feels so good to have that hard cock inside of me" you moan as you slowly begin to ride my cock reverse cowgirl style. This time though my hands are free to roam and I go straight for your lovely breast and cup and caress them and tease your stiff nipples. One hand slips beneath the churning water until I feel your clit and begin to rub it. After a few moments of rubbing your clit I move and find your hands, taking both of them I move them to your round breast and whisper that I want you to toy with them for me. You moan a little and do so and grind a little harder on my cock. I reach behind me and slowly roll the towel out until I can feel the remote and the egg.

"Close your eyes baby and let the sensations take you over" I tell you and feel you lay back against me more. Looking up I can see you have your eyes closed. With the remote in my left hand I move my right hand down your body, lightly brushing you with my knuckles. I center it between your open legs and turn on the bullet and move it closer to you. It is on the lowest setting as I firmly press it against you.

"Oh my gosh, what is that?" I quickly move my left arm around you so you can't sit up.

"It is a little toy I purchased while you waited for me. Relax and enjoy it baby." I turn it up a lil and hear a low growl indicating that you were liking how it felt against your clit. I roll it up and over your clit, pressing against it firmly then moving it down then back up. While holding it against you I turn the speed up another notch and feel the vibrations getting harder in my hand. You really start thrashing around on my hard cock in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes, you call out between breaths. "I am gonna cum!"

I turn it up on to its highest setting and press it against your clit and start pumping my hips up, driving my cock up deep inside of you.

With a loud scream of my name you cum hard. I push my cock hard inside you as I feel your pussy quivering around my cock as your orgasm rolls thru your pussy. I hold you tight until I feel your body relax as you come down off your climax.

"Oh Michael, that was wonderful. Did you get that when you sent me on out to the car?"

"Yes, your lil show in the store got me to thinking of a way I could top that and I came up with this."

"You are a lil devil aren't you" you say with a sigh.

"Maybe, but right now I am more like and animal that is hungry for you. Lean forward and stand up and hang on to side of the hot tub now baby."

You do so and I move with you, keeping my cock inside you. Once standing I grab hold of your hips and start slowly driving my cock in and out of your hot wet pussy. Just as I start pumping in your good I reach up and hand you the egg.

"Here, take this, but I am keeping the remote" I say and turn it on to a medium setting to start with this time. I watch as you move your hand and rub it against first your right breast, then over to your left. With my one free hand now I reach up and wrap your pony tail around my hand and pull back firmly.

Across the lake something catches my eye and I notice that is has started lightning off to the east. Holding on tight to your hair I start driving my cock in you faster and deeper, hoping to beat the in coming storm. My thumb bumps up the speed on the egg and I look to see that you have it between your legs again and then I feel it pressing against my shaft as I pump it in and out of you. The trees around us start moving and I can hear the wind coming across the lake and the first rumbles of thunder echoing across the open water.

"More, give me more" I hear you pleading and I turn the egg up higher and pull your hair tighter and drive my cock hard and deep inside of you from behind. The storm is moving across the lake swiftly and I am too close to try to stop now and move inside. The air is charged around us, full of passion and electricity. My balls are getting tight now as they slap against your wet lips. I hear you moaning as the thunder gets closer and the lightning illuminates all around us. I am not to the point of no return and ready to cum.

"I am gonna cum" I growl into you ear. I feel raindrops starting to fall on our bodies and splashing the water around us.

"Do it baby, cum deep inside me!" I hold your hair tight and you start slamming back against me, burying my throbbing cock deep in your wet pussy. With one great thrust I bury my cock deep in your wet folds and first jet of my cum fires deep inside you. The rain starts falling harder as my cock swells and throbs, sending more and more of my seed into your deepest region. The rain is falling on as I slowly let go of your hair and our bodies relax. The lightning is dancing across the sky and the thunder is a low steady rumble.

Slowly we untangle from each other and I grab the towels and we move under the cover on the back deck and dry each other off. I move one of the lounge chairs over and lay down on it and motion for you to lay on it with me. Reaching over I grab a blanket off the other chair and cover our bodies as we lay and rest as the storm moves across the lake and over the cabin. Slowly I drift off to sleep with your head resting on my chest, sound of raining falling on the tin roof lulling us to sleep.

The next morning we are awoken by the sounds of birds in the trees and the sun warming our bodies. Getting up we move inside I realize it is time for me to head on into town today and get checked into the hotel and get ready for my week long conference. We move thru the day packing up our stuff cause you say today is the day you are supposed to check out too. Finally after everything is packed away, cars loaded and the cabin straightened up a little the time has come for us to part.

"Here" I say handing you the egg and remote "I want you to have this but you have to promise me you will think of me anytime you use it.

"Oh I am sure that I can do that" you say and kiss me gently on my lips.

We each drive off in our directions but I smile, realizing I will be seeing her soon at the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment