top

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Me'nage au Trois (Part 3)

Me'nage au Trois (Part 3) [part 3 of 9]
By: Knob-Out (knob-out@hotmail.co.uk)

Menage au Trois Part 3

I met Lorraine at the weekend after several days of masturbation and couldn't wait for us to be alone together. We were going to spend a few hours at my place but my parents decided to cancel their arrangements which left us with hers so I dutifully arrived at her home for an evenings groping.

Her front door was opened by Wendy. "Hello Peter it's so nice to see you again how have you been?" "Oh fine Mrs. er Wendy just fine, is Lorraine not here?" "Oh she's here she's in the lounge I'll take you through."

She closed the door behind us then took my hand and rubbed it on her left tit whilst running the back of her other hand across my cock which had begun to stir from its slumber. She whispered to me, "My pussy is so wet thinking about this lovely cock of yours Peter, it won't be long promise."

She let go of me and her nipples had poked out the front of her thin top and my cock had grown enough causing me to pull my jacket across the front of me to hide my embarrassment.

I met Lorraine in the lounge and she sat on the floor in front of me between her legs. Her parents had decided to have a walk to the local pub and would be gone for a couple of hours which all considered didn't give us too much time.

I started to kiss Lorraine's neck as my hands wandered down to her breasts. "You're not wasting much time are you?" She said, "Time's precious and should never be wasted." I replied and slipped my hand inside her woollen top then into her bra where I met and played with her hardening nipples.

"Mmmmm I do like that." She murmured. I continued to kiss her neck as my other hand joined the first and managed to extract both of her tits from her bra and squeezed her nipples betwixt finger and thumb.

I dropped to the carpet behind her and snaked on of my hands down her torso to her skirt where it slid beneath the hem and up to her waiting pussy. Her legs parted for me as it progressed to the inside of her thighs and made contact with her hot mound.

My cock was rock hard against her back and I was sure she could feel it throbbing against her spine.

I managed to get my hand beneath the knicker elastic and cupped her pussy with my palm. God it felt so good! She drew her legs up and opened them so I could slip a finger along her wet slit and into her honey pot which was awash with her juices.

"Oh Peter, Peter." She murmured again and again. I began to finger fuck her slowly and her arse began to wriggle on the floor. I slipped another finger inside her and she said, "Ooooh be careful it's still stretching me but don't stop."

I quickened the pace and could hear a squelching sound every time I thrust my fingers deeper inside her hole. She was wriggling so much now against my cock I began to cum, "I'm going to cum Lorraine." "Ooohhh no so am I, I want to suck yooouuu!" She replied but it was too late. I cum my lot inside my underpants and she cum on my hand soaking my fingers and her knickers with her juices.

"I'm sorry Peter I really am I so wanted to suck your cock for you this evening, you always do so much for me and I never get a chance to repay you, next time for sure okay?" "Hey no problem, I like making you cum anyway."

Just then we heard the front door slam and Lorraine hurriedly re-set her clothes and joined me on the couch just in time before her parents came through the door. They joined us for a coffee then after another hour I got up to leave. I noticed a small damp patch had appeared on the front of my trousers but I managed to cover it until I was eventually shown to the front door by Wendy.

She took my hand and sniffed my fingers. "You've fingered my daughter this evening Peter haven't you, don't deny it I can smell her juices on your fingers." "Yes Wendy I did."

She quickly pushed her hand down the front of my trousers and was met with my spent cum all mixed up in my pubes. She pulled her hand back out and licked her fingers saying, "My poor baby has cum in his pants again you poor thing. It's not good for you to do that so often, I will let you cum in my pussy soon Peter, be ready. Bye for now."

She pushed me out of the door and shut it behind me as I walked to my car then drove off in wonderment of what was to happen soon.

Two days later my mobile rang, "Hi Peter it's Wendy, are you alone?" "Yes I am why?" "Meet me at the lake in an hour and don't be late." She replied and the phone went dead.

An hour later found me nervously waiting in my car overlooking the lake which had people on boats doing silly things on it. I heard the sound of a horn and saw Wendy had stopped next to me and beckoned me to follow her. We drove of towards the woods along a winding track before coming to a stop outside a cabin some fifteen minutes later.

We both got out of our cars and Wendy said, "Like it?" "Yeh I do, is it yours?" "No silly it belongs to a very close friend of mine named Sally; she said I could use it for a couple of hours this afternoon for our little get together."

"Does she know about us then?" I asked hoping she hadn't told anyone else, "No, she knows something illicit is going on but I haven't told her what yet, lets go in."

I followed her into the cabin which I expected to be very cold for the time of year but I was pleasantly surprised as it was quite warm. Wendy grabbed my hand and took me into the bedroom.

"Strip." She demanded, "Now!" Having no choice in the matter I began to shed my clothes leaving my boxers until the last. Wendy had got onto the bed and was watching my every move with her legs apart and her hand inside her knickers obviously playing with herself. By the time I finally removed my boxers my cock was at attention and throbbing with anticipation.

"Now that's what I like to see a nice hard stiff cock ready for a sucking." She slid off the bed and knelt in front of me her mouth enveloped my cock in an instant and sucked. God she was good, I hoped Lorraine would eventually be like her mother and I would be a happy chappy of that there would be no doubt.

She bobbed her head sucking my shaft as she massaged my balls then took it from her mouth and licked its length until she reached my bollocks then sucked each one in turn deep into her mouth. This did cause me a little discomfort because she got carried away and sucked a bit hard which made a tear come into my eye, I jumped slightly and she backed off again flicking each ball with her tongue.

One hand held my shaft and the other went between my legs and gripped one of my buttocks causing me to open my legs slightly. As they parted one of her fingers traced its way round the rim of my arse which caused me to let go of a little groan.

She pulled my balls out of her mouth, looked me in the eye and said, "You like that?" "Oh yeh." "Good, so do I." She said then licked her finger, re-traced her steps round my arse and began to fuck my cock with her mouth.

"If you keep that up I'm going to cum." I told her but she didn"t take any notice. Her finger paid more attention to my arse applying more and more pressure until it suddenly slipped passed my anal ring and disappeared inside me.

The feeling was incredible, "Oh my God I'm cumming I'm cumming!" I shouted as I grabbed hold of the back of her head and fucked her face hard forcing my cock balls deep inside her mouth until I spewed string after string of cum straight down her throat without one single drop being wasted.

She was grunting something which I couldn't understand and her hands had suddenly gone to my thighs and she forced her face off of my cock then fell backwards panting for breath. "I almost died then I couldn't breath. Your cock was so far down my throat and my nose was wedged up against your skin so I couldn't get any breath." "Sorry Wendy I didn't realise I was enjoying the feeling so much."

"Okay big boy, your turn eat my pussy." She quickly shed her top and skirt which was all she had on, no bra or knickers in sight. I thought this was so erotic; the thought of her driving along public roads without any underwear on was such a turn on for me and my cock suddenly stopped its decent and began to rise again.

She lay on the bed with her legs high and wide. Her pussy was wide open and I could see the hole that my cock was going to invade again in the very near future. My head went straight down to her large rubbery lips and I sucked them eagerly into my mouth.

"Oh yes that's it suck me." She murmured as my tongue slipped the whole length of her soaking slit collecting her copious juices on the way. I grabbed each lip between finger and thumb and pulled them apart to expose even more of her delicate pick hole. I forced my tongue inside her as far as it would go then fucked her with it.

"Yes, yes, yes." She uttered as I moved my attentions to her clit. I pulled the hood back and flicked her nub with my tongue then pushed two fingers inside her hole. "Oh my God another one, another finger use another finger." She instructed. Three fingers of mine were deep inside her pussy and I was chewing on her clit when she suddenly pushed me away, turned over on all fours and said, "Fuck me Peter, fuck me now."

I pushed my throbbing cock into her sloppy hole which took the whole length in one go. "God!" She shouted as I began to bang away at her as fast as I could. Every time I forced my cock deep inside her I watched her anus part slightly and wondered if she licked to get a finger inside hers as well.

"I'm going to cum Peter I'm going to cum oh my God oh my God!" She began to shout. I wet my finger with the juices running out of her pussy, waited for her anus to part slightly then pushed my finger inside her arse as far as it would go causing a surprise reaction from her.

She screamed out loudly, "You bastard, you bastard, fuck my cunt fuck my cunt with that fat cock Peter fill my cunt up your baby juice oh yes, yeeeeeeesssssssss!" She bucked and writhed away on the bed as I continued to fuck both of her holes at the same time.

Then I exploded inside her my cum splashing into the very depths of her womb. I grunted away like an old pig on every stroke until we both ran out of steam and collapsed in a heap on the bed.

We lay there for ages drifting in and out of a partial sleep until Wendy said, "It's time for me to go Peter, I've got to get the cabin keys back to my friend. That was an awesome fuck, what made you push your finger up my arse?" "I don't know, it kept opening up and I couldn't resist it so in it went."

"Well it's okay for me but not my daughter okay, I don't want you to finger her arse until after you've fucked her and that's not going to happen until I say so okay?" "Yeh sure, whatever you say Wendy."

We sorted ourselves out and made our separate ways home. I was in a dream world, I knew I was going to wake up soon and be in deep shit somehow for sure.

I got home and there was a parcel through the post for me. I opened it and saw a DVD with a small note that said, "Watch it and await my call."

I did as asked and I couldn't believe what I saw. I was seeing myself fucking Wendy on a bed with both of us screaming obscenities at each other. I could clearly see my cock pounding her cunt for all I was worth and both of us enjoying every minute.

Suddenly a message came on the screen which read, "Wendy knows nothing of this recording, do nothing until I have made contact with you, be careful."

Jesus what now, blackmail? I doubted that, anyone who knows me knows I'm stony broke but I have to admit I was really worried, what on earth is going to happen now?"

Copyright 15.12.2006 knob-out@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment