top

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Christmas Present

Christmas Present
By: bitterbucolic007 (bitterbucolic007@yahoo.com)

It had been a long day at school, studying for finals, winter weather was nowhere to be found, of course this is Texas, so a halter top and skirt is completely acceptable in December. I pulled up to my friends' brother's house, where it is actually quiet enough to study. I went in and laid my books down on the couch, sat down, lit a cigarette and got to work. I was soon in the zone reading about revolutionary writers and public speakers.

When I looked up three hours had passed and it was 9 o'clock at night. I looked up because I heard a door open. Walking toward me was the hottest thug you have ever seen, six foot five inches, braids, and a grill that must cost twenty stacks. He was throwd out in Jordan, all matching down to his boxers and socks. Very smart assy Jack asked "how's the studyin' goin baby girl?" "Oh it's better than any sex I've ever had," I said sticking my tongue at him, "you've been fuckin those white boys again haven't you?" "No you know I went black and I isn't ever going back, actually I'm about to fall asleep."

I got up, which was very hard in a mini skirt, and my legs were asleep, I stumbled and caught myself on him. "Sorry, I've been on my ass to long," he smiled and smacked my ass, "damnit Jack that hurt." "Just trying to wake yo ass up." I walked over to the fridge and got a bottle of water, and sat on Jack because he took my seat, "girl what the hell is you doing?!" "Getting my seat back!" "I don't see your name on it, plus it's my fuckin couch!" "Fine, then!" I got up and put r. Kelley's bump-n-grind on, and stood in front of him. "Now what are you doing?" "Just playing around, seeing if anything will pop up."

"Well let's put something up first," then Jack handed me a sandwich baggy full of a white substance, "it may be 80 degrees out side but you can still play in the snow." I grabbed a straw and razor blade, and cut off a rock the size of a pen cap, "baby girl you know you can't make a snowman out of one snow ball." So I cut a chunk about the size of a quarter off and handed him the bag. I used a beer cap to crush it into a fine powder, then I took the razor blade and cut four scarface rails, I put the straw to my nose and inhaled deeply bringing the powder to my nose feeling it hit my throat and draining down, I did a second rail on the other side, saving the other two for later. "I love playing in the snow, it makes me soo horny."

I walked over to Jack and danced in front of him, swaying my ass in front of him, and lowering it into his lap and gave him one hell of a lap dance. Jack put his hands on my waist and lifted me up, so I could stand. " you got a ass that belongs on a black bitch, huge tits, and a tight Asian pussy, all wrapped up in one fine ass white girl." I walked up to him and straddled him and ground my pussy into his pants, I let my skirt ride up, exposing my cleanly shaven cunt. "So Jack, what do you want for Christmas?" "dunno," "seriously, it is so hard to shop for you and your brother, ya'll have everything." "I want some pussy, but it has to be fresh, something I've never had before." "Well, let me see..." I grabbed one of his hands and rubbed it against my clit, "who haven't you fucked?" "Well, there is this one white freak that teases me way to much, but never lets me have it, I want her pussy."

He lifted me off of him and laid me on the couch, and gently worked two fingers into me. "I have absolutely no clue who you are talking about, but if you keep doing that it might help me think." Jack started finger fucking me harder and faster, making my pussy soaking wet, my breath coming fast, "I still don't know who you're talking about snowman," "I'll give you a clue, she's about to cum." With that last word my pussy convulsed and pussy juice flowed over his hand. He took his hand and laughed, "Care for one last guess?" "I don't have to guess, you've already taken the bow off of your present."

I stood up and knelt down in front of him. I pulled off his many layers of shorts, which exposed his massive chocolate stick. I wrapped what I could of my hand around him, and brought my mouth to his head, and licked it, using my tongue ring for more pressure, followed by working his entire head into my mouth. Inch by inch I worked his cock deep into my throat. When my throat convulsed around the intruder, trying to force it out, Jack gave a deep moan that was more like a growl. "You can't do that much longer, I won't last." I came up for air, "you might not last, but while you're recovering you can return the favor." I went back down, taking every last inch of his ten inches in my throat. If I'm relaxed I can breathe and stay down for a long time, I slipped my tongue out of my mouth and licked his sac, working his cum filled balls into my mouth, and for an added touch I started humming bump-n-grind, I felt his balls tighten, and let them slip out of my mouth, and unsheathed his member from my throat. At that point he stood up and started Jacking off in my mouth, within a few seconds I was getting a mouthful of nut. I did nothing but catch the sweet and salty go in my mouth and swallow, and lick every drop off of him.

I stood up and sat back down in my seat, hanging my pussy over the edge. This time he got on his knees. Jack slid his tongue up and down my slit, and with one hand opened my lips exposing my soaking wet pink pussy, and swollen clit. He licked my clit quickly once, then ran over it again more slowly, using all the pressure he could. As he slid two fingers into my cunt, he sucked on my clit. His fingers pulsed in and out of me with great speed. My breath came in short spurts, "damn nigga, fuck your dick I'll stick with your tongue." He nibbled on my clit and rammed his fingers into me causing me to shake with an orgasm that I cannot even begin to describe. "Oohh, Jack! Fuck me nigga fuck me hard, drink my pussy juice."

After I stopped shaking, he removed his fingers from me, and stood up. I waited a few seconds to make sure I could stand, and walked to the counter, did my other two rails, while they were draining in hot lines, making my throat go numb, and I smoked a cigarette, and took a drink of water. After I finished smoking, I went and sat down, "ready for the other half of your present?" I looked down and stretching the material of his shorts was his rock hard cock. "No baby girl the question is are you ready?" I stood in front of him, took off my skirt, and shirt, followed by my bra. I got as close to him as I could, pushed his shorts down, and squatted, and sucked his dick until it was coated with my saliva. As I stood up I put my arms around his neck, he lifted me up by the back of my thighs and walked to a wall, he pushed me against the wall and slowly lowered me onto his cock. He worked his head in gently, then with tremendous force, thrusted the rest of his prick into me. I made a loud noise, somewhere between a scream and a moan. He started driving his cock in and out of me, causing me to moan constantly.

His pace slowed, still sheathed, he carried me to the couch, and laid me across it. With very careful movements he knelt down, lifted my legs around his neck, and violently fucked me as hard and as fast as he could. He slowed down, removed my legs from his neck, and held them with his arms, and pulled out, waited a few seconds and rammed his rod back into me causing me to scream in pleasure. He pulled out completely, and guided me to stand up and lean across the back of the couch. He dick slapped my clit, making me jump each time, and then slowly guided his pole back into my twat. Jack drilled my pussy making loud meaty noises as he collided with my ass. From that angle he was hitting my g-spot, and to make it so much better, he reached between my legs and manipulated my clit. Within two minutes I was shaking again, he started to slow down, "no don't slow down, I'm gonna cum again, goddamnit don't stop." With this plea he pumped and rubbed more fiercely. With loud scroams (screaming& moaning) my pussy tightened around his shaft, making him blow a huge load of hot cum in my pussy. After I milked him dry, I stood up, a combination of my juice and his seed spilled out of me down my leg.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I wiped off what I could, went back out, still completely nude, and smoked a cigarette. I told Jack, "I'm gonna take a shower." "Towels are under the sink." I started running the water, getting it as hot as I could stand, climbed in and started washing my body. The curtain opened up, "mind if I join you?" "It's your shower." I moved over so he could get in. "So baby girl, what do you want for Christmas?"

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment