top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Match Point - Chapter 2 - New Game Plan

Match Point - Chapter 2 - New Game Plan [part 2 of 2]
By: Sweet Smile (kamra_53@yahoo.com)

On my way back home, that afternoon, I was conflicted by what had transpired at the club. The sexual experience with Joe was satisfying, without a doubt. The moral issue, however, was another story. Why would a woman, married with children, cheat on her husband? Good question, indeed. Perhaps I wanted to even the score. Try to level the playing field with the man who had broken his promise to love me, cherish me, and be faithful to me until death do we part.

The next day came and went. I couldn't stop thinking about my adventures at the club. I wanted to see Joe. I sent him an email asking if he'd like to meet - for a game of squash, of course! The club offers a squash box that allows players to compete against others at the same level. This is how he had gotten my email address in the first place. We set a time for the following day.

I chose my clothes carefully that morning. I still needed to wear the athletic shirt and shorts for the game, but decided that a sexy bra and panties would be appropriate....just in case.

I checked in as usual and put my bag into a locker. I was excited about the game so I hurried to the court. I found that there was no one there. The courts were usually quiet on Friday morning, but where was Joe? I decided that I would warm up. I hit the ball around for about 10 minutes, working up a good sweat. Playing solo is a workout. I stopped to grab a drink of water and to see if my partner had arrived. No such luck. I continued to play, on my own, for another ½ hour until I was completely out of breath. Joe still hadn't shown up. I gathered my gear and made my way to the change rooms.

I decided to use one of the family change rooms since they were all vacant. I preferred the privacy. I pulled the soaked shirt and shorts off. My sexy undergarments were stuck to me. I peeled them off and stepped into the shower stall. The spray from the showerhead felt so good. I had recalled my husband teasing me about "satisfying myself" with it once. Hmmm, I thought. That sounded real good about now. I popped the handle off its post and pulled the head close to my body. I enjoyed the gentle caresses on my neck, my shoulders, my back, and even my breasts. There was one part of my body that was aching to be touched. I turned the dial on the head to adjust the spray to the pulse setting. I pointed the handle downwards. The spray against my pelvic bone sent shivers down my spine. As I lowered the stream of water, my body tensed up in anticipation. I took my free hand and spread my lips apart to expose my clit. I brought the handle up close to let the pulsating jets work their magic. I leaned back against the wall for stability. I could feel it coming. It started in my toes. I pointed them and was now on tiptoes with my shoulders braced against the shower wall. Next I could feel it in my knees as they began to shake. My hamstrings tensed up and then my ass clenched.

"Mmm"....."mmmmm"...."mmmmmmm" was the sound that came from my mouth. Soft moans as I tried to keep my pleasure a secret.

My hand moved from holding my labia open to my slippery vagina. I thrust two fingers in with great force. I jammed them deep into my throbbing pussy. The sensation of the water on my clit, the feel of my fingers inside me, and the thoughts of Joe brought me to the edge. Then, within moments, it hit me. "Ahhhh"..."ahhhh"...."aaahhhhh" I purred as the orgasm engulfed me like a beach house in a spring storm. The waves kept crashing against me, relentlessly. With my back pressed against the wall, I slid down to the floor. I sat there, twitching, as I came down from the intense orgasm. Now that was game point for me!

I finished showering and toweled off. As I dressed I felt something warm on my thigh. To my surprise, and delight, my juices were trickling down my leg. Now that is a sure sign of a good time. It was just too bad that I didn't have anyone to share it with.

I finished dressing and collected my things. As I walked down the hallway I recognized the figure ahead of me. It was Joe, and he was standing there talking to a very pretty woman. I suddenly felt awkward and wanted to turn around and bolt, but just at that moment, Joe looked up at me and smiled. My expression must have been the old ?deer caught in the headlights' because no one said a word. "Oh, hi" Joe said. "Hi" I replied. I looked from him to the woman. I reached out my hand and introduced myself. "I'm Anne". "Hi, I'm Laura, Joe's girlfriend" she responded. Joe quickly interjected with the rules of the squash box and how we had been opponents the week before. We spoke for a moment or two and then I excused myself.

I turned on my heels and made my way to the front door. I was in disbelief. I guess I didn't think that he might have had a girlfriend, or wife for that matter. Needless to say, it was the last time I saw Joe. I was upset and even a little embarrassed. I needed to release some steam.

I arrived home an hour before having to pick the boys up from school. I decided to make good use of the time. I threw my workout gear into the laundry room and headed straight for the bedroom. In the closet I pulled out a small, flat, plastic tote. In it were my "toys". First up would be the jackrabbit, one of my personal favorites. It's a vibrator and a dildo in one. I pulled back the duvet on the bed to expose the soft flannel sheets. I propped two pillows up against the headboard. I positioned myself so that I was leaned against the pillows but could also see my reflection in the dresser mirror. I lubed up the dildo and gently slid it into my moist pussy. I aligned the rabbit ears on either side of my clit. I then switched on the rotating beads at the base of the dildo. I adjusted the intensity to a slow grinding motion. I then turned on the vibrating ears. There was an immediate satisfaction. I slowly inched the dildo in and out of my hungry pussy. The sensation of the rotating beads and the vibration on my swollen clit felt amazing. Within about 30 seconds I felt the rush of my first orgasm. I did it again....and again. I was still hungry for more. I gently pulled out the vibrator to find it coated with my juices. I slipped it into my mouth and tasted the salty sweetness. I placed the jack rabbit aside.

I pulled out the Cyberskin cock. It was much bigger and more life like. I rubbed the tip of it in the wetness of my pussy. There was no need to lubricate it for my pussy was hot and wet! I held the cock by the balls and guided into my throbbing hole. I used the palm of my hand to push the cock deep inside of me. Still in the sitting position, with my knees bent, I could see my reflection in the mirror. I watched myself pump the dildo in and out of my pussy and that alone set off another orgasm. UHHHHH!!! I screamed out. I was pulling on my engorged nipples with one hand and driving the cock with the other. My body was writhing in ecstasy. By this time I was spent. I cleaned myself up, made the bed, and was off to pick up my kids.

My girlfriends called on the Saturday night and said they were coming to take me out. They arrived around 6:30pm and we headed to a local sports bar. We ate, we drank, and we laughed. We then decided to wander down to the pool hall. It was early so there were still plenty of table available. We mostly goofed around and drank. We definitely drew attention to ourselves.

The pool hall had a dance floor in it so we made our way over. I was kind of hesitant to dance in, well, a pool hall. However, once we got on the dance floor, I just lost myself in the music. I have always loved to dance. We girls just danced on our own. Once again, we were the center of attention. Before long the room was crowded with on lookers. Men seem to like to watch women dance together, even if there isn't any touching involved. It's just very sensual, or so I've been told.

We must have danced for over an hour before taking a break. Once we sat at our table, a couple of guys came over and introduced themselves.

"Hi there, I'm Josh" one of them said. "Oh, hi, I'm Anne" I replied. "Looks like you're having fun tonight" he said. "Oh, yeah" I responded. "I love to dance". "You're a great dancer" he commented. "Thanks" I replied, with a smile.

Josh was handsome. He appeared young, maybe early thirties. His friend was busy talking to one of my girlfriends. We sat and chatted at the table for a few more minutes until a song came on that I wanted to dance to. I quickly jumped up and headed to the floor. Surprisingly, Josh joined me. I love men who can dance. If a man can move on the dance floor, it's a pretty good indication he's also a good lover. Sure enough, he moved well. The song had a great beat - Wil Smith - Switch. As we danced he moved in closer. Our bodies were only about a foot apart. He began to mirror my movements. I slowed my tempo. I began to dance seductively, as I had been doing earlier in the night. I turned my back to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned into him as we swayed to the music. His hips pushed into my backside. I could feel his hardness press into the small of my back. I had to catch my breath.

I pulled away from him and tried to dance on my own but was having a hard time. He quickly pulled me back into his arms to keep me from falling. We were now face to face. As he held me close I could not help but feel his desire. I was having a hard time fighting mine. I was, after all, technically married. I was not accustomed to allowing myself to feel this way about other men.

The song changed and this time it was Little Red Corvette by Prince - one of my all time favorites. I started singing the words "I guess I should've known by the way you parked your car sideways that it wouldn't last". Josh joined in with "see, you're the kinda person that believes in makin' out once love 'em and leave 'em fast". We continued to sing "I guess I must be dumb cuz you had a pocket full of horses, Trojan and some of them used, but it was Saturday night, I guess that makes it all right and you say what have I got to lose?"" We laughed, and sang, while continuing our close dance.

When the song ended I had to excuse myself to the ladies room. I used the toilet and then came out to wash my hands. To my surprise, Josh stood there with a big grin. I couldn't help but smile in response. He backed me into the empty stall and closed the door behind him. There was no doubt in my mind as to what he wanted. I wanted it too. I smiled as he pulled me in close and kissed me. His kiss was soft, at first. Then his tongue entered my mouth and I greeted it with mine. We did the tongue dance while we tried to keep our balance. We both laughed at the awkwardness of our location. Josh unbuttoned my blouse. He was kind enough to hang it on the hook on the door. Ahh, a gentleman, I thought. Under my blouse I wore a black bra with little pink bows. Josh admired it with a nod of his head and a wink. I pulled his t-shirt over his head to expose his well-defined chest. He pulled me in for another kiss but this time it was a long, deep, passionate kiss. My knees buckled. He was quick to catch me. Just then the ladies room door opened. We kept quiet as the woman entered the stall next to us. She didn't seem to notice the extra set of feet, not at first anyway. We couldn't help but giggle. She left the bathroom as quickly as she came in. We burst into laughter!

We didn't let the interruption spoil the mood. He undid the belt of my jeans and slowly lowered them, along with my pink g-string, to my knees. I struggled to get my left boot and pant leg off. While I was doing this he had already undid his jeans and pulled them to his knees. I turned to him and lowered him into a sitting position on the toilet. As I straddled him he placed his hands on my hips and guided my Brazilian waxed pussy down onto his hard cock. I moaned as his manhood filled me up. I rocked back and forth on him, my legs dangling at my sides, unable to touch the ground. His fingers dug into my hips as he assisted my pelvic thrusts. He was deep inside me as I could feel his balls against my ass. I had to put my hands out to keep my balance, one to each side.

Josh's face was delightful. I watched him as he grunted with each of my thrusts. He clenched his teeth, which encouraged me to ride him even faster. He reached around my back and unclasped my bra. He dropped it to the floor. He cupped my breasts in his hands and pulled me in close to kiss them and lick them. He sucked on my nipples while I moaned in pleasure. I rested my hands on his broad shoulders. It was like an explosion - boom. The orgasm came without a warning. I rode him hard until I reached the downhill ride of my climax. "Whoa baby" he exclaimed.

He lifted me up and off of him and stood me facing the back wall. I was leaned way over the toilet. "My turn" he said. He then told me to spread my legs and I did so, eagerly. He lowered himself to my level and took me from behind. It was almost as though he knew it was one of my favorite positions. I stood, with my hands braced against the wall, back arched. He rolled my nipples between his fingers and pulled on them with a roughness that was most exhilarating. He leaned into me as he drove his cock in and out of my wet pussy. He kissed the back of my neck, my tattoo, and my shoulders. The kisses turned to gentle bites. I moaned out loudly in complete ecstasy. I bucked against him. Through the wall I could feel the vibrations of the music from the dance floor. We moved to the rhythm of the beat. His breathing became rapid and his thrusts more intense. I could tell he was nearing orgasm. With one last lunge he came. I felt his body shudder as he buried his face in my back and let out a deep groan. Breathless, he pulled out and turned me to face him. We embraced and shared another long, deep kiss. We dressed in the tight confines of the stall. "Thanks for the...dance Anne" he said, with a wink, as he exited the bathroom. I just smiled as I stood at the sink washing my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment