top

Monday, September 6, 2010

Me'nage au Trois (Part 2)

Me'nage au Trois (Part 2) [part 2 of 9]
By: Knob-Out (knob-out@hotmail.co.uk)

Ménage au Trois Part 2

I drove away shocked in deep disbelief of what had just happened. Here was I a young lad of 18 with a fantastic girlfriend and her mother who has just told me she will and I quote ?fuck my brains out' un-quote. My knob came alive again as I relived Wendy sucking my cock and the feel of her pussy on my finger tips. I got home, went to bed and wanked myself silly before I fell to sleep.

I woke in the morning and went off to work thinking it had been a dream until my mobile rang with a number I didn't recognise. "Hello." I enquired, "Hi Peter, how are you this morning, did you think of me Last night?" Oh my God it was Wendy, how did she get my number, it must have been from Lorraine.

"Good morning Mrs Harris how are you today?" "I'm fine Peter apart from a very wet pussy that's nestled under my very wet knickers. I have two fingers inside me right this minute and they are all messy with my juices just thinking about that lovely cock of yours. Is your cock getting hard Peter, tell me the truth now?"

I didn't know what to say, I had never spoken to a girl in this way let alone her mother but I was getting turned on big time. "Yes Mrs. Harris my er... um... cock is getting harder."

"Just call me Wendy Peter and don't get embarrassed just think of it as part of your further sex education with my daughter. Don't forget our arrangement Peter, no full sex until I say so unless it is with me of course and then you can fuck your heart out understood?" "Er yes Mrs..er.. Wendy, understood. I'm a bit worried though I'm not exactly experienced in these matters and to be honest your husband scares the crap out of me I don't want to get on the wrong side of him. Are you sure you really want to do this?"

There was a long pause on the phone then Wendy said, "I'm really looking forward to showing you how great sex is and can be with my daughter. It's no good both of you fumbling around in the dark. As for me well Jim and I don't get it together much nowadays, he's too wrapped up in his work so my cunt is always hungry. I'm fed up using the hairbrush for a cock."

I gasped when she said ?cunt' but it was horny coming from her. "Do I shock you when I swear Peter?" "Yeh you do a bit it's so unusual hearing words like that come from your mouth."

"You will have quite a bit of experience of what my mouth can do over these next few weeks so don't worry about it just enjoy it. Take care and I shall call you soon. Look after that cock, God I'm going to have to get the hairbrush and fuck myself now, bye." And with that she was gone.

I had a bad case of blue balls all day thinking about that conversation, to make matters worse I couldn't tell my mates because they knew Lorraine and her mother.

It was a few days before I got to see Lorraine again when I took her to see a show at a local theatre. She looked superb in a short pleated skirt, tight top and hold-up stockings. Apparently they were suppose to be worn so they could be seen as she walked, that was the idea and they could be seen alright if the looks and comments from other guys were anything to go by.

We sat in the dark theatre arena watching the show with our coats over our laps as space was of a premium. I felt her hand snake across my lap and caress my cock through my trousers. I looked at her but she just stared forwards and said nothing.

I in turn managed to get my hand under the hem of her skirt and stroked the front of her panties which felt very hot indeed. I whispered in her ear, "Are you wet?" She nodded then whispered back, "Soaked, I heard some boys say they would like to fuck me, it's got me so hot."

Her legs parted slightly and I wangled a finger under the edge of her knickers and felt her pussy, she was right she was soaked but I couldn't get a finger inside her like I wanted to.

In the interval she said, "Take me outside Pete I need some relief." We walked out to the rear of the building where the trash cans were and I pushed her against the wall then lifted her short skirt.

My hand went directly down the front of her tight French knickers and found her soaking pussy. My finger slipped between her wet lips in an instant and she gasped out loud, "Oh my God Pete I need to cum, please make me cum I'm so hot right now."

I pushed my finger deeper and it came into contact with her hymen. I didn't want to break this yet because if Wendy found out I would be in trouble. Instead I slowly managed to get another finger inside her hole.

She parted her legs further as I pushed it in. "Ooohhh that's stretching me Peter, gently, gently oh yes that's it that's it." She said as my fingers hit the bottom knuckle and began to slowly fuck her.

She held my face in two hands and kissed me so hard on the lips I thought they would be bleeding when she finished but she kept right on kissing and wiggling about until she took one huge gasp of air and said a loud, "Aaaarrrggghhh!" As she cum.

"Oh my God that was huge, my legs have gone all wobbly, thankyou Peter I do love you. I want to suck your cock but I don't think we've got the time. Can I do it for you before you go home, please say yes?" Who was I to say no? "Okay Lorraine but I have to tell you that my balls are bursting."

I grabbed her hand and led her back inside to our seats but from then on I couldn't concentrate on the show, for one thing my balls really did hurt and the other thing was I could still smell her strong pussy juice on my fingers and was sure the people to my side could smell it as well.

We left the theatre and drove off home stopping in a small clearing in a local wood. This was used all the time by like minded people who wanted to have a little privacy for their illicit sex sessions.

No sooner had we stopped Lorraine unzipped my trousers and pulled my cock free. She dipped her head down and took as much of my cock as she could into her mouth. After a few sucks she said, "I'll try to drink it all this time." Then resume the blow job.

She was learning fast. Her hands played with my sensitive balls as she sucked and licked my cock but because I was so wound up I only managed to last a few minutes before I shot my load into her mouth. God it was great. Her eager hot mouth just kept on sucking until I had squirted the last drop.

I heard several cars drive in and out of the clearing during this time and had taken no notice, what did make me look around was the sound of a door opening and I thought I saw some type of light.

I looked to my left and to my horror there was Lorraine's father in full uniform with his torch in hand going round all the stationary cars looking inside of them.

"Jesus." I quietly shouted. "What?" Lorraine said as she raised her mouth off my cock. "Just stay down where you are we've got to get out of here now. For Gods sake do not take your mouth off my cock until I tell you to."

I pushed her mouth back on my cock, started the car and slowly drove out of the park, I checked behind and her father had got back into his car and it looked as though he was going to follow me.

I floored the throttle and sped off down the road. After a mile or so I managed to get down a dark side road and turned my lights off just in time to see him flash past me in his police car.

I pulled Loraine off my cock and she said, "What was that all about?" "It was your father checking inside all the cars in the park, he nearly caught us."

"Christ, you'd be dead if he had." "You think?" I sarcastically replied. "Sorry, silly thing to say but that was one hell of a turn on sucking your cock as we drove off like that can I do it again on the way home?"

Lorraine sucked me off once more before we got back to her place and she managed to play with herself at the same time managing to cum once as well so all in all it was a good night but could have been disastrous if it had gone the other way.

The next day at home the phone rang, "Hi sexy how are you today?" It was Wendy, "I'm fine thankyou Wendy."

"I see you played with my little girl's pussy last night I hope you didn't go too far with her." I was stunned, "What makes you think that then Wendy?" "I know because her knickers were full of pussy juice. I checked them this morning. She had tucked them under a pile of washing hoping I wouldn't see them but I did. I smelt the crotch and it was definitely pussy juice and only the kind us girls emit when we are having sex, so what did you do to my little girl Peter, did you play with her tight pussy?"

My cock was at attention, she was so horny when she spoke like this. "Yes Wendy I did play with her pussy. I managed to get two fingers up inside her last night that's the first time she has managed two at the same time."

"My poor girl, her pussy must have stretched to get them in there, how far did you go with them Peter?" "I pushed them to the knuckle but didn't break her hymen."

"So did you fuck her with them Peter and make her cum?" "Yes Wendy I did, she cum all over my fingers, her pussy is so tight." I was really getting into this.

"Did she blow you as well Peter?" "Yeh she blew me but not then it was later in a car park then all the way home. She sucked my cock as we drove along and fingered her self at the same time."

"Did she drink your cum Peter?" "She managed most of it but some dribbled past her lips."

"When I blow you all your cum will slide straight down my throat Peter, I won't lose a drop. It sounds as though my little girl is enjoying herself with that big cock of yours. What would you say if I told you I had my knickers round my ankles and three fingers up my cunt at the moment Peter?" "I would tell you that I have my cock in my hand and I'm about to cum all over the floor."

I gave my cock just a few rubs more and spewed my stream of cum across the bedroom carpet. "Jesus!" I shouted as it sped through the air. I heard Wendy say some muffled words then after a minute or so say, "God I must have cum at almost the same time as you. I thought I better tell you to have some tissues with you when we do it because I normally cum a torrent. Look after my little girls pussy, don't make it too sore and we will be meeting soon."

With that the phone went dead and I looked down to the floor to the mess that had appeared across the carpet. This woman was the horniest person I had ever met or read about and was a young mans dream come true.

I now know where Lorraine has obviously got her sex appeal and drive from, her mother.

Two days later I got a call from her mother. "Hi Peter, I want you to be at my house this coming Thursday at 8pm sharp. Lorraine and her sister are going out with some friends and they're staying overnight. Jim is on a course so we have the place to ourselves for a few hours. Don't bother about condoms you won't need them, I'm on the pill just bring that lovely cock of yours. Don't be late." The phone went dead before I could think of a way to get out of it so it looked as though I had to go.

Thursday morning arrived and I was on tender hooks thinking about how I would have to perform later that evening when I got a call from Lorraine. "Hiya sexy, my poor little pussy has missed you lately and I've got to go out tonight as well. I tried to stay at home but mum says she has something going on and sis and me would be in the way so we're off to friends for bit of a shin-dig. I'm going to miss you loads will you miss me?" "Of course I will gorgeous like always but we will see each other at the weekend."

We said our goodbyes and my mind instantly went back to Wendy, I wonder what her pussy looks like and how firm her tits are?

That evening I bathed, shaved and preened myself to make sure there were no nasty smells anywhere upon me and I left for Wendy's home arriving there on the dot of 8pm.

I rang the bell and Wendy opened the door inviting me inside like a spider to a fly. I followed her to the lounge and watched her arse sway from side to side under a thin nylon negligee that did little to hide the thin string appearing from her arse cheeks.

My cock twitched at the thought of where the rest of the thong was going. If I had a fetish then that would be it, knickers. I just love them, French, strings, thongs they are all great. I love the sight of them being chewed up by the pussy they are trying to cover it's so horny.

She turned to face me and I was surprised at how sexy Wendy was. Why on earth Jim wasn't fucking her every night I don't know. The negligee covered her ample tits that were suspended in the smallest of lacy bra's which matched the pattern of her tiny thong.

"Do you like what you see Peter?" "Oh yeh," I croaked, "I can see where Lorraine gets her looks from." A bit of bull shit works wonders so my father always used to say.

She walked towards me, took my hand and held it to her left breast. I could feel her hardening nipple in the palm of my hand as she massaged her tit using my hand instead of hers.

"I see you approve of my tits Pete." She was looking at my cock making a tent in my trousers. "Lets get this first one out of the way shall we then we can play a bit longer."

She dropped to her knees in front of me, extracted my hard cock from my underpants and took the whole rod into her mouth. I'm about 7 to 8 inches long and she had my cock so far into her mouth her nose was at the base of my pubes, it must have been in the depths of her throat but she didn't bat an eyelid just kept bobbing her head up and down as she played with my balls.

Within a couple of minutes I cum my load down her throat and she sucked me dry without one drop escaping her lips. "How was that?" She asked looking up at me and licking her lips, "Oh Wendy that was the best blow job ever." "Not really, I've other things for you to experience but it will do for now, I said I wouldn't waste your cum and I won't."

She kissed me and I could taste her lipstick and my own cum which was a bit weird and strangely erotic at the same time.

She took me to her bedroom and said, "Take your clothes off for me I want to see that hard body again." She turned round, went to her bed and lay down on her back then pushed her hand inside of her thong and stroked herself all the while I was undressing.

My cock had softened slightly after the blow job but had recovered to full strength again by the time I was naked in front of her. "Come here." She demanded and I went to her side.

"My pussy is soaking wet because of you, taste." She said and took her hand out of her knickers and pushed them to my lips which opened to accept them readily. They tasted much nicer than I expected quite sweet but with a musky perfumed smell very much like my fingers smell after they have been inside Lorraine's pussy.

"Has Lorraine let you eat her pussy yet Peter?" "Er..no..er not yet." "Good you can practice on me, take my thong off and I'll teach you how to eat my pussy so my little girl can enjoy it more when you do hers."

I got onto the bed between Wendy's legs and pulled her thong down her legs, as it left the tight confines of her crotch the gusset clung to the wet lips of her pussy and a string of juice stretched between them before breaking and dropping back. It looked so smooth and shiny and not one hair was visible anywhere on her mound.

She moved her hand across her pussy and said, "These are my labia or just plain lips, I love having them gently sucked and pulled especially when you have a finger inside me. Just above them under this small piece of skin," she moved it back and a small looking cock appeared, "is my clit. This is very sensitive and when you play with it either by sucking or rubbing it, it just gets me so horny and makes me cum so hard. Now just get your head in there and play around, I'll soon tell you if you've got it right."

This was really scary. Here was I on a bed with a woman older enough to be my mother and she was almost naked with her legs spread wide apart telling me to suck her cunt! Most surreal!

My cock was throbbing so much it bounced as I bent forward and licked her slit from one end to the other. I repeated the action several times before she said, "Suck my lips Peter suck my lips in turn."

I held one of them to one side then sucked the other deep into my mouth and she moaned, after a few seconds I repeated it with the other one and she moaned again. I noticed that they had changed colour to a deepening red and had grown quite puffy and some of her juices had slipped out of her hole.

I licked up the juice and pushed a finger inside her then another joined it as I slowly fucked her with them. She started to moan even more as I slid another one in to join the other two. "Yes." Was all she said as I sped up the process.

"Slide the skin off of my clit Peter and suck it but be gentle it's getting very sensitive." I remembered what she had said earlier and kept my three fingers inside her as I eased the skin from the clit and took it in my mouth then sucked.

"Oh yes that's it, that's it Peter just like that suck it gently." She said as she squeezed her tits that she had pulled free from her bra, rolling her nipples in her fingers. "That's enough Peter I've got to have your cock in me now, now!" she shouted at me and pushed my head away from her crotch.

She put her hands behind her knees and lifted them high and wide opening herself up so lewdly in front of me. "Get that hard cock of yours in my cunt Peter and fuck me now!"

I shuffled myself forwards and pushed my rod down until it just made contact with her hole. "What are you waiting for; push it in for Gods sake." I slowly pushed forwards and my cockhead slipped inside her out of view, God it felt marvellous so slippery, velvety even but so hot!

My arms fell to either side of her as my cock hit the very depths of her cunt, my virginity had gone at last and I couldn't think of a better way other than fucking her daughter of course.

"Argh yes that's good baby that's good now pump my cunt and make me cum." She shouted at me and I instantly started pounding away like a buck rabbit on a doe. I pumped her cunt real hard and with every stroke my cock felt it was going to come out of her back I was pounding her so hard.

She wrapped her legs round my back and tried to pull me deeper inside her which was just impossible as I was balls deep already but she had started to chant and force her pussy up to meet my every stroke. I could feel my balls begin to tighten and I knew I was close to cumming.

"Oh God yes fuck my cunt Peter, fuck my cunt baby fuck me hard, fuck me hard, oh my God oh my God!"'She screamed and went as stiff as a board with her whole body lifting off the bed and turning crimson with the veins in her neck at bursting point.

I cum at the same time and just grunted out loud but was a bit restricted in my movements by Wendy's legs which had tightened round my waist and had nearly cut me in two.

I could feel my load pumping out of my cock into her tight cunt which had gripped my cock hard as it tried to milk the last drop of baby making milk from me.

After a few moments Wendy slumped back down onto her back and I fell on top of her panting away as though I had run a marathon rather than just had my first taste of a real pussy.

"That was great Peter, thankyou I needed that I haven't been fucked for over two months, did you enjoy it?" "Oh yeh, unbelievable feelings, just fucking awesome."

We both laughed and lay in each others arms for ages before Wendy made me get up and dress before we fell asleep and got caught by the girls.

She took me to the front door to see me out and kissed me with great affection this time rather than the quick peck on the cheek I normally got. My cock started to rise again and she gave it a quick rub as I walked out of the door to my car.

She said she would be in touch in a few days for a re-run but with a difference next time out. I was due to see Lorraine the next night and couldn't wait to try out my pussy eating skills to see if she enjoyed having her clit sucked like her mother.

What Wendy hadn't realised was the fact I had the thong that she had been wearing that evening. I drove home sniffing it all the time until I got to my room then wanked myself stupid and cum in the crotch of the thong afterwards.

I wonder what this difference is going to be that Wendy is on about; it should be interesting if nothing else, we shall see..... won't we?

©knob-out@hotmail.co.uk 08.12.2006

No comments:

Post a Comment