top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Girlfriend's Mother

My Girlfriend's Mother
By: Bronco

My name is Ryan and this is my story:

I am 20 years old and I am currently attending college in Southern California. My girlfriend Amanda is in her last year of high school and we have been dating for two years. I usually come back to visit her and her family about every 3 weeks. My girlfriend and I have always had a healthy relationship. We communicate very well and the sex is pretty amazing. However, this story that I am going to tell you isn't about my girlfriend. It is about her mother.

Ever since the first time that I met my girlfriend's parents, I have had this strong, sexual attraction to her mother Cindy. She is about 45 years old with a gray tint in her short, shoulder length brown hair. Her boobs always looked amazing when I saw them. They were a little bit bigger than Amanda's but they were just as perky. You could that she regularly works out at the gym with her tight; six pack stomach and slender thighs. Her ass however, is one of my favorite features. I never really noticed how amazing it was until the summer before college when we all went swimming together and she was in her skimpy bathing suit. I never really kept my eyes off her ass after that day. She has always been the one woman that I couldn't get out of my mind. About a third of the time that I have had sex with my girlfriend, I have shamefully pictured that it was Cindy that I was fucking and cumming inside of.

Looking back at everything that occurred over the past 2 years, I can't believe how lucky I am. I have seen Cindy in a sexual way at least 4 different times. I have "accidentally" seen her naked getting out of the shower twice; I have seen her out tanning in the back yard once; and finally I have actually caught her in the act of masturbating once. It was the most amazing thing that I have ever seen in my life. I was supposed to pick up Amanda to go out to dinner that night but she was going to be another hour at work until she could make it back home so she told me just to hang out at her house until she showed up. So I got there and the door was already open (I'm not making this up, they actually keep their door open for some reason) so I walked in and called for her mom and dad. I already assumed that her dad wasn't home yet either because his car wasn't in the garage. I walked up stairs looking for her mom and I heard this moaning sound. I quietly walked over to her bedroom so she wouldn't be able to hear me and I looked in. She had a 7-inch dildo in her hand and she was pumping it fast into her pussy. She was close enough for me to see everything. She had a nicely shaved pussy that was dripping wet. Her hips were thrusting into the dildo like her life depended on it. I watched her for a good 10 minutes until she finally climaxed. At the last moment, I thought she actually looked over at me and smiled so I ran downstairs and I never talked to her about it.

Now before I get to the big story, I know what most of you are thinking. "There is no way that she would actually be interested in you or go through having sex with you." Well one, she never really had a good sex life with her husband because he was always gone on business trips so their marriage was becoming distant. Two, she always told Amanda that she was really lucky she had me because I was so attractive. She would always be around when I was over and she was always wearing the sexiest clothes.

I was coming back from college for the weekend and I didn't tell Amanda because I wanted to surprise her for a change. I got down and I saw my family that Friday and then I headed over to Amanda's house. I walked into the house and Cindy was watching TV in her bathrobe. She was pretty happy to see me.

"Oh Ryan! What are you doing here?"

"Hey Mrs. Frank, I was coming to surprise Amanda. Is she here?

"Awww Ryan I'm sorry she actually is sleeping over at Amy's house tonight. She won't be back until tomorrow night. Do you want to stay over and hang out with me though? I haven't seen you in about a month now. I've missed you"

"Well I guess I could stay over. I don't really have anything to do today"

"There is one thing that you could do today Ryan." She spread her legs open with her bathrobe still on as she gave me that "I want to fuck you" look. "Listen, I know you are dating my daughter and I am in full support of that, but I know that at this moment, you and I are both wondering what it would be like to have your dick inside me. My husband has been on his business trips time and time again and I haven't had sex in over 3 months. So what do you say Ryan, do you want to fuck me?

At this point, there was a noticeable bulge in my pants and I was starting to breath heavily. "Well, I think that you are a beautiful woman Mrs. Frank, but I just don't know if I can cheat on my girlfriend with her mother. I always wanted to fuck you, don't get me wrong, but I've accepted that I cant have you."

"Listen Ryan, this is going to be a one time deal. You can either take me and have me all night and move on and never talk about it again, or you can walk out that door knowing that you could have fucked me and I still wont say anything." She started undoing her robe and in seconds she was completely naked in front of me. She was starting to breathe as heavily as I was when she noticed that I saw that her pussy was glistening.

"Wow Mrs. Frank, it sounds like I am going to have to take that offer as long as Amanda doesn't find out. I can't believe that this is happening right now. I want you so bad right now" I took off my pants and boxers to let my dick go free. She started walking over to me and gripped my cock with her hand.

"This is impressive Ryan. Amanda told me that you were good but she never said that you were this big. This looks so much better than Bill's. You are definitely going to get fucked pretty good tonight. You better be ready for this" She took my dick in her mouth and put it all the way down her throat until she reached my balls. I wanted to explode. I took my shirt off and thrusted my cock back and forth inside of her mouth. I felt that I was going to cum any second. I had to pull out.

"Now its your turn Cindy." I carried her over to the kitchen and lifted her up onto the counter. She knew what I wanted. She spread her legs as far as she could to reveal her soaking wet pussy to me. Before she knew it, I buried my face inside her and starting circling my tongue around her clit. I could feel her thighs starting to grip my neck as I started to suck on that sweet little rosebud of hers. She started to moan uncontrollably. " O fuck, ya right there. That's it. O my god I'm going to cum soon!"

Once I heard that I quickly stopped as she begged for me to keep going. I didn't want to waste my time eating her out all day when I knew that my dick was throbbing to be inside of that. " Are you ready for me to fuck you now?"

" O yes Ryan pleaseeee. I've been waiting for this day for a long time now. Please, fuck me!"

With that, I shoved my dick as hard as I could into Mrs. Frank. It felt soooooo good! It was wet and hot when I first started slowly rocking back and forth and we both felt a sigh of relief that this finally happened. I started thrusting as fast as possible into her while she was still up on the kitchen counter. Her hips met with mine on every single thrust so she was able to get as much of me inside her as possible. We were both already sweating from the intense work out. Cindy started to soon urge me to go faster and harder. She almost was like a cheerleader as she supported my dick fucking the shit out of her hot, wet, married pussy.

" OMMMGGG! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!! YA BABY, FUCK ME LIKE YOU FUCK MY DAUGHTER. OOOOO YA JUST LIKE THAT!!! FASTER, FASTER, OOOOO GOD RYAN. YOU FEEL SO GOOD IN MY PUSSY. FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!!!!"

I fucked her as fast as I could. I knew that this was going to only happen once so I put all my effort into slamming my hips into hers. Soon, I started to feel her pussy clench against my cock as she started to cum. She shouted from the top of her lungs and started to shake when she rapped her legs around my waist to have all of my cock as she came. I couldn't take it anymore, I started fucking her as fast as I could while she was cumming and I came sooooo hard. I felt like I was going to lose my balance.

" Don't think that you are going to be the only one in control tonight Ryan. Remember, I am older than you, I think it would be fair if I was in control for once."

She pushed me on the ground and starting sucking my cock to get me hard again. After I was, she climbed on top of me and mounted my cock. She slowly eased down until she felt comfortable and started moving up and down. I started playing with her boobs as she moved faster and faster. She was so much more experienced than Amanda was. I don't even know how to explain how great the feeling was when she was riding me. I could feel her pussy muscles inside clench back and forth on my cock as she was fucking me. It was such an amazing feeling.

"Ohhh ya Ryan this is how a woman fucks. Do you like that? Do you want me to fuck you faster?" She started to move up and down on my cock faster and faster as I moaned with pleasure. "Ya I know you like that baby. Do you want me to go a little harder for you? Hmmm?" She started to slam down harder and harder on my dick and my balls slapped against her beautiful ass. I began to clench my fists because it was starting to overwhelm me. I could feel myself about to cum as I started moaning.

" Ya baby cum inside of me. I want to feel your hot cum squirt inside my pussy. Come on baby, come on. You can do it. I am fucking you harder than I have ever fucked my husband. Do you like that? Come on baby, CUM INSIDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With that I came as hard as I could inside my girlfriend's mom's pussy. I felt like she was draining out every little bit of energy that I had. My cum had almost sent off a trigger in Mrs. Frank's body as she started to cum herself. She started fucking me as fast as she possibly could.

" O GOD IM CUMMING! AHHHHHHH. HOLY SHIT!"

I could feel my cock becoming soaked with her cum as it was mixing inside her pussy with mine. She collapsed on my body while we lay on the floor covered in sweat and sex. We kept going on like this all the way until the next morning. It was the greatest sex that I have ever had in my life. Although something like this will probably never happen again, I am sure that we both will be able to fit a quickie into our schedule in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment